The Club held its Annual General Meeting yesterday evening and the details will be recorded in the minutes. Ian Hardacre stood in for Gareth as secretary for the evening.
Key points are:
- The Club accounts and budget were approved by the Members.
- The subscription for next season will be £58.
- The committee, as listed in the nomination form, were elected en masse.
- We are planning to return to the OLC in September, subject to government regulations. We are investigating hybrid meetings – some members at the OLC, some at home using Zoom. A straw poll, of Members attending the meeting, showed that most people are ready to return to the OLC. We will be in touch with Members nearer the start of the new season.
- The AGM papers will remain on the website accessible via the Member’s Area