New for the 2021-2022 season the Club is offering a ZOOM only membership for new members for a fee of £21 for the first third of our season.
Our planned ZOOM talks run from September to December inclusive.
Currently in our schedule there are 10 talks planned, five will definitely be only on ZOOM and the other five are planned to be on ZOOM but maybe presented in our hall if conditions allow (please note this may change due to speaker preferences or other issues out of the control of the Club.)
The ZOOM only membership offers a saving as attending each ZOOM talk as a non-member has a fee of at least £4 plus handling costs.
Currently the speakers on ZOOM are
- Joe Houghton presenting from Dublin on ‘Lightroom Live!’
- John Nathan on ‘A journey around Spitzbergen’ (Note: maybe taken off ZOOM if conditions allow)
- David Hogg presenting on ‘How to capture M O R E with your camera’ (Note: maybe taken off ZOOM if conditions allow)
- Harry Wheeler-Brand presenting from Sussex on ‘The Three coasts’
- Malcolm Hupman presenting from the Midlands on ‘Where I photograph wildlife in the UK’
- Adrian McGarry presenting from North Wales on ‘Ultimate iPhone Photography’ (also applicable to Android phones!)
- Tony Moussalli presenting ‘Urbanite having fun with his camera’ (Note: maybe taken off ZOOM if conditions allow)
- Tom Way presenting ‘The Greater Picture’ (Note: maybe taken off ZOOM if conditions allow)
- Janey Lazenby presenting from North Yorkshire on ‘From Paintbrush to Pixels’
- Astrid McGechan on ‘Feel the land – photography and emotion’ (Note: maybe taken off ZOOM if conditions allow)
For more information or to join as a Zoom member the Club please contact our Membership Secretary.