Reminders to Club Members before they load images for internal competitions.
- The competition uploader is currently hosted on a different website and will require a login as per previous seasons. New members can learn about using the loader here.
- You will be asked if your image can be used for external competition use or can be displayed on this website.
- All submitted images will be retained on our secure Google Drive (except if you declined in 2, above)
- All images will displayed on the website along with the judge’s scores after the competition evening (except if you declined in 2, above)
- Images that score 10 may also be included in montages or as an individual images on the Club’s social media streams. (except if you declined in 2, above. Note, that if displayed then these images will have a much reduced pixel count.)
- The Club will not delete any meta-data contained in your submitted images – it is up to the member to ensure that the meta-data contains only the information that the member would want to be available.
Click on the Club logo to load your competition entries